Rally Car Broker - Cars For Sale
We have a selection of competition Classic Rally Cars plus their special road going variants available for sale which we market on behalf on the owners .
Here is the current selection available , please contact us for any more information you may require . Yes we can arrange shipping to overseas locations .
The #3 Repco Reliability Trial Commodore - Deposit Taken !!
Here is your chance to own a genuine HDT Commodore Rally Car – For only $49,900 !
The Number 3 1979 Repco Reliability Trial Mehta/Aaltonen/Lake is available for purchase . This car was also driven on the Castrol International Rally by Peter Brock in 1980 .
Originally built by George Shepheard as one of 3 cars for GMH to take on the Repco , registered as AKZ398 on the 12/4/1979 this car came in at 3rd outright in the event after the very experienced crew took it to easy early on and let their team mates build a lead that they could never regain with the expected horror stages in the 2nd half of the event never eventuating . The car finished with hardly a mark on it .
After the Repco it went on to be used as follows
• Driven by Peter Brock in the 1980 Castrol international to 5th outright
• Converted to VH SS Group A spec in 1983 to run in the Australian Rally Championship driven by Chris Brown . Car was repanelled and converted to V8 . It appeared at Round one in WA and Round 2 in Qld where it was excluded for not having the correct exhaust and didn`t appear again .
• The car then turned up in Qld in the hands of Phil Brock and used in local events . It was registered as AKZ398 until 1988 to Phil Brock .
• In 1990 it then appeared in the hands of Swampy Marsh who prepared it to run with Geoff Portman in the Australian Championship . Swampy had bought the car from a GMH executive by the name of Dave Whitehead .
• In the 90`s it moved onto the current owner where it did a few events and was then put away into storage for 20 plus years to this day
So the car today presents still fitted with a 308 HDT engine and super T10 gearbox . It has Marsh Motorsport seats and the dash was modified from original for sprint rallies . ‘
I have done a series of comparison pictures to show both the Brock 05 car and original pics of this car to see many original features – It’s the real deal . These are available for viewing , just ask !
The car is in Western Sydney and can be inspected after a deposit is received which is refundable if you decide to not go ahead with purchase .
The purchase price is $49,900 for the vehicle in its current running / driving condition .
Ford Escort RS1800 Mk 2 - Car SOLD
This car is Immaculate, built from 2006 and log booked in 2012 it has never been used in competition.
It has only done approx 500km and never been on a dirt road since built
With a complete engine rebuild in 2015 at a cost of 40k (can show invoices) including a new block and cylinder head the BDG is like a brand new unit and dynoed at 221hp rear wheel using 9000 rpm.
This has had over 200k spent on it and is ready to take out and have some fun ! Looking awesome in the livery of the iconic Ford Australia Works Team from the 1979 season it will turn heads anywhere it goes.
Very fresh Cosworth BDG engine
Quaife Type 9 5 speed
Hilux full floater rear axle with 4.8 ratio and LSD
Turreted / 4 linked rear end
Full CAMS approved tig welded roll cage with Log Book
Fitted with Gartrac Alloy flares
Car has been on full NSW rego
That’s just the basics, check the pictures
From the seats / harnesses / wiring / fuel system etc everything has been done right with no expense spared.
Car is available for inspection after a 5k deposit is received refundable if you do not wish to purchase.
Car price is $99,000 AUD
Car is located in Sydney, Australia
Cars we have previously SOLD and have now moved onto their new owners